I have been a fulltime nomad since 2015, traveling in my converted camper van, a one ton 2005 Ford E350 Cargo Van, affectionately called Fancy Free - a rolling palace – thanks to many. Before going fulltime on the road, I lived in a vintage Class B (Fiona) and than a bumper pull trailer (Super Spree).
I began my journey in Fancy Free with my two senior dogs, Bentley and Nonni. I miss them to this day. In 2019, I began traveling with my new furbaby companion, Bandit. He’s the best and makes this journey even more fun. I think you’ll love him too!
I am a TBI thriver (traumatic brain injury), an author, a YouTube Vlogger and a blogger.
Thanks for being here! See you down the road! KOKO!
Debra is the author of two books, and she is currently working on many more. Both are available as ebooks and paperback through Amazon.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DEBRA'S BOOKS
Support Debra's Work
Would you like to help support my work? You can do so by...
- Purchasing one of my books
- Patreon - Join the KOKO Fam today for as little as $1/month)
- PayPal Contributions - one time or recurring
- Amazon Affiliate Link (free to you) - To use my affiliate link, simply place your items in your cart. Then come back and grab this link to checkout as normal. Thanks!
- Merchandise - More products are coming soon. Email me with requests and please keep checking back. Thank you!
- Harvest Hosts - Use my referral link and you get a 15% discount! I get $15 and will pay it forward by using it to buy a host's product during my stay. I'll post the pic in a vid! WIN WIN!
- Meanderings Magazine - Annual subscriptions are now available for this fabulous quarterly magazine. Check out my short story featured in each issue! Or, if you prefer, you can also get individual issues online or in print. Subscribe or order today!
- Debra Dickinson
- 1970 N Leslie St #841
- Pahrump, NV 89060